- VEX Gift Cards are managed and brought to you by Voucher Express. We take your privacy very seriously and will only use your personal information to provide the products and services you have requested from us.
- VEX Gift Cards and Voucher Express are registered at Metcalfe House, 23h Kirkgate, Ripon, North Yorkshire, HG4 1PB. VEX Gift Cards and Voucher Express are part of the Hemingways Group of Companies, registered in England Company Number 293203.
- Voucher Express is responsible for processing any orders placed on this site. For the purposes of current data protection legislation, Voucher Express is the Data Controller.
Information we collect about you
We may collect the following information about you when you visit our Site
and interact with our Services either in the capacity of Sender or as Recipient.
- Name, Address, Email Address, Telephone Number, Delivery Address Personal Message (if any).
- We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used. This Usage Data may include information such as: your computer’s IP address browser type, browser version, pages visited, time and date of your visit, country of request; the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
How we use your Data
We will use your Data:
- For the purpose of fulfilling your order
- To provide and maintain our Services
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
And where you have consented:
- To provide you with information on offers and competitions
How long we will keep your Data
We will only retain your Data in a form that identifies you for as long as
necessary for each of the purposes outlined above.
Our Legal Bases for processing your Data
Your Data is processed by us:
- To fulfil the contract to deliver the products and services you have selected.
- For our legitimate interests in relation to the management, operation and enhancement of our website.
- In the case of marketing and promotional material sent to you by email, on the basis of your consent.
Who we share your information with
We disclose personal information to the following recipients:
- Our service providers, these third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform tasks on our behalf in relation to fulfilling your order and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. They are:
- Send Grid, Denver, Colorado, United States . For the purpose of distributing email communications.
- Experian, The Sir John Peace Building, Experian Way, NG2 Business Park, Nottingham, NG80 1ZZ. For the purpose of performing fraud checks.
- Zendesk, 1019 Market St San Francisco, CA 94103. Provide the CRM system used for the purpose of managing customer communication by our customer services.
- Pipl, 510 Clearwater Loop, Post Falls, ID 83854, USA. For the purpose of performing fraud checks.
- Voucher Issuers – in very limited cases, e.g providers of transport products, details such as forename, surname and email of the traveller may be shared.
- Public authorities or judicial authorities (where disclosure is required by law or is necessary so that we can enforce our legal rights, or so that third parties can enforce their legal rights, or so that public authorities can exercise their functions in the public interest).
Braintree, Floor 1, 247 Tottenham Court Road, London, UK W1T 7QX. For the purposes of processing card payments.
Where we transfer personal information to
Our services are based in the United Kingdom. As listed above we use service providers that are based in the EEA and United States and transfer data to those countries as part of our service.
How to access or amend your personal information
Current legislation provides you with the following rights concerning your
- The right of withdrawal
b. The right to be informed
c. The right of access
d. The right to rectification
e. The right to erasure
f. The right to restrict processing
g. The right to data portability
h. The right to object
i. Rights in relation to automated processing
If you wish to exercise these rights please use the contact details below.
Depending on the legal bases for processing, all may not necessarily apply.
We do not currently use shared information in automated decision making or processing systems in providing our products and services.
This website is not intended to offer services to anyone under the age of 16. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we will remove that information from our systems. If you are a parent or guardian and you are concerned that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
industry developments. We will not explicitly inform our website users of these changes. Instead, we recommend that you check this page occasionally for any policy changes.
How to contact us
You can contact us using by using any of the contact details below –
Post: DPO, Hemingways Marketing Services, Metcalfe House, 23H Kirkgate,
Ripon North Yorkshire, HG4 1PB