Your use of the VEX Gift Card comes with some Terms & Conditions (T&Cs) which are shown below.
The VEX Gift Card is a multi-choice Gift Card available in a variety of formats including digital and paper-board physical versions. The value held on each VEX Gift Card is exchangeable for Retail Gift Cards and/or digital eGifts of the same value. Exchange or Redemption of VEX Gift Cards is conducted on the dedicated VEX Gift Card Redemption site located at: https://redeem.vexgiftcards.com/
Terms & Conditions
1. Sales of VEX Gift Cards are generated, managed and fulfilled by Voucher Express - a trading name of Hemingways Marketing Services Ltd, Metcalfe House, 23H Kirkgate, Ripon. HG4 1PB, established 1947 and registered in England 453174. VAT Reg No: 169725424. Voucher Express is the Seller of each VEX Gift Card.
2. Expiry Dates : Once activated VEX Gift Cards are valid for a period of 3 (three) years. After this period has elapsed any remaining balance will be deducted.
3. £ Sterling eGifts are redeemable against a wide range of digital and physical gift cards displayed on the redemption website: https://redeem.vexgiftcards.com/
4. VEX Gift Cards may not be exchanged for cash.
5. The minimum amount of value on each VEX Gift Card is 1p (one penny) and the maximum if £1000.00.
6. The balance on your VEX Gift Card can be checked at any time by visiting https://redeem.vexgiftcards.com/ Alternatively, if you choose to store your VEX Gift Card in either an Apple or Google wallet, you can benefit from instant balance checks whenever you view your card.
7. Once redeemed/exchanged online for Retail Gift Cards, the selected Retail Gift Cards are delivered to your nominated delivery address (either a physical postal address) or a digital address (email or mobile telephone number).
7a. In the case of physical deliveries, Voucher Express uses Royal Mail services to deliver Gift Cards. Depending on the value selected, either Royal Mail First Class, Royal Mail Tracked or Royal Mail Special Delivery services will be used. In the case of Tracked and Special Delivery services a signature will be required upon delivery. Delivery is usually made within 2-3 working days following redemption, although the delivery period may be extended in certain circumstances (including temporary unavailability of stock; additional control checks prior to despatch).
7b. In the case of digital delivery, delivery is made via email or SMS. It is your responsibility to provide accurate and current delivery information. Delivery is usually made within the first hour following redemption although the delivery period may be extended in certain circumstances (including temporary unavailability of stock; additional control checks prior to despatch).
8. Voucher Express cannot be held liable for any loss incurred, either directly or indirectly, by failure to meet the delivery date and time indicated at the time the order was placed. ‘Loss’ in this instance includes loss of profit, costs, damages, charges or other expenses.
9. Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payments in full. Voucher Express cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards following delivery to the recipient. Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded if lost, stolen or damaged.
10. VEX Gift Cards and its issuer Voucher Express cannot be held liable for VEX Gift Cards, once activated, which are subsequently lost, stolen, damaged or defaced (rendered unusable).
11. The funds on a VEX Gift Card are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. In the unlikely event of the Issuer of this product becoming insolvent any remaining funds on the VEX Gift Card may not be available to spend.
12. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that Retail Gift Cards offered for exchange with the VEX Gift Cards are issued from current, established and viable retailers, Voucher Express cannot be held responsible for Retailers who are placed into administration and/or cease to trade and the impact of this on either (1) the subsequent non-availability of the affected Retailer Gift Cards in the range for exchange and; (2) any Retail Gift Cards that have been previously exchanged using a VEX Gift Card but which are subsequently rendered invalid due to the cessation of trading by the Retailer.
13. Each of the Retailer Gift Cards available for exchange with a VEX Gift Card carries its own Terms & Conditions. These individual T&Cs are set by each retailer and are different for each product. The T&Cs governing each product are displayed on each Gift Card or eGift Card delivered and may contain links for more detailed T&Cs published on the retailer's website. Please read and consider these T&Cs carefully, taking particular note of the expiry date of your Gift Card or eGift Card. Most expiry dates are 2 years or longer from issuance but these vary and can be a single year.
14. VEX Gift Card and its Issuer Voucher Express reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so. Reasonable notice of such changes will be given where possible.
15. By activating and/or redeeming a VEX Gift Card you accept and agree to these terms and conditions. Disputes arising from your use of this website and the services we provide are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. Force Majeure: Voucher Express cannot be held responsible for failure to meet its service obligations when any failure is brought about due to some cause totally beyond its reasonable control. Examples of this might include: acts of God, trade disputes; governmental intervention, fire, flood, and disruption to computer and IT infrastructure.
17. Breach of these conditions will entitle Voucher Express to seek the appropriate legal remedy available for injunction, damages or otherwise.